Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Potty Training: Huggies Pull-Ups Personality Lesson Plan

(Watch in HD) To all of my fellow parents out there who are in the midst of potty training their toddlers and to all of my fellow parents with infants who will soon be potty training, as well. I have partnered with Pull-Ups to share with you guys my potty training journey with my two year old daughter. I have been using the Pull-Ups Personality Lesson Plan that you, too, can get and help guide you with your potty training. xoxo -KAT

P.S. This video was filmed a few months ago. As of last month, May 2016, Kaleah became fully potty video is sponsored by Pull-Ups.

👍🏽Like & Subscribe▶️

🔹Watch our DISNEY VLOGS 🔹Watch our last Disney our last DITL our last Weekly HAWAII VLOGS COOK WITH KAT S U B S C R I B E B U S I N E S S \\

IJKfamTV@gmail.com

// I N S T A G R A M F A C E B O O K B L O G S N A P C H A T \\

kat_ijk

//S U B S C R I B E to This video was sponsored by Huggies Pull-Ups. Should a product or video be sponsored, info will be found here. Sponsored or not, I will always give you guys 100% my true and honest opinion.

Music from YouTube Royalty Free Music, Awestruck Music Library and iMovie.

I do not own any background music seen in snippets of this video.

Techie Info:

Vlog Camera:

Sony A5100

Go Pro Hero 4

DSLR Camera:

Canon rebel T5i

Video Program:

iMovie

#potty training

No comments:

Post a Comment