Saturday, 14 January 2017

Baby Dool Potty Training and Baby Alive Dolls Syringe Injection Eat and Poop Video

Baby Doll Parody with Dolls in Potty Time Training. Have a fun with this Baby Doll Potty Training Video for Kids where we have 2 Dolls Eating Food and Make Poop and Farts and then they have Chicken Pox and they need Syring Injection at the Hospital with a Doctor. #ChickenPox #BathTime #toys #babies #syringe #funny #Fun #pottytraining #poop #poops #babydoll #dolls #parody

✦✦✦Follow me and Become Friends✦✦✦

Subscribe Here! ➞ me on INSTAGRAM! ➞ me on FACEBOOK! ➞ me on TWITTER! ➞ for watching MegaFunTV, your family friendly channel. Write on the comments section what you think about my watch: "Halloween SURPRISE EGGS Paw Patrol The Secret Fife of Pets Angry Birds Huevos Sorpresa de Halloween"

#potty training

No comments:

Post a Comment